Since Gmail is a free service, all of us have a number of Gmail accounts. Though it’s utterly high-quality to have a number of Gmail accounts, managing a number of electronic mail inboxes individually generally is a tedious and time-consuming job.
What’s extra helpful is that you would be able to add each Gmail and non-Gmail accounts to the Gmail app for Android. In case you have a couple of Gmail account, you may configure each on your Android machine and use them concurrently. On this manner, it is possible for you to to handle all of your emails in a single Gmail inbox.
Add & Manage Multiple Gmail Accounts on Android
This text will clarify utilizing a number of Gmail accounts on an Android machine. So, when you’ve got a number of Gmail accounts and searching for methods to handle all emails in a single place, you would possibly discover this information very useful. Let’s get began.
Add Electronic mail Account on Gmail
If you want to add your new Gmail account to the app, observe this part. Right here’s how one can add a brand new Gmail account to the Gmail app for Android.
1. First, open your Android app drawer and faucet on the Gmail app icon.
2. When the app opens, faucet on the hamburger menu (three horizontal traces) on the high left nook of the display.
3. On the menu that seems, scroll down and faucet on the Settings.
4. On the Settings web page, faucet on the Add account choice.
5. On the Arrange electronic mail display, faucet on Google.
6. Now, you want to register with the Google account you need to add to your Gmail app. Comply with the on-screen directions to full the account addition course of.
That’s it! It will add your new Gmail account on your Android machine.
Manage Multiple Gmail Accounts on Android
After including your new electronic mail account to the Gmail app for Android, you would possibly search for methods to handle your emails. Listed below are some fundamental ideas to allow you to handle emails within the Gmail app for Android.
1. If you’d like to change Gmail accounts, faucet on the profile image on the top-left nook of the display.
2. On the profile menu, choose the Gmail account you need to use. It will change your Gmail account. You want to repeat the method to change accounts forwards and backwards.
3. If you happen to don’t need to change accounts, you get the choice to see all emails. For that, faucet on the hamburger menu as proven beneath.
4. On the aspect menu, faucet on the All inboxes.
That’s it! That is how one can handle emails from a number of Gmail accounts on Android.
Take away Gmail Account on Android
If you’d like to take away a Gmail account out of your Android machine, you want to observe these steps. Right here’s how to take away your current Gmail account out of your Android machine.
1. First, open Gmail and faucet on your profile image within the top-right nook.
2. On the checklist of choices that seems, faucet on the Manage accounts on this machine.
3. On the Customers & accounts display, faucet on Google.
4. Now choose the account you need to take away and faucet on the three dots within the top-right nook.
5. On the checklist of choices that seems, faucet on the Take away account.
6. On the affirmation immediate, faucet on the Take away account once more.
That’s it! It will take away the Google account in addition to the Gmail account out of your Android smartphone.
Gmail might be the most well-liked electronic mail service on the market, and nearly everybody proper now makes use of it. It additionally gives many helpful electronic mail & electronic mail administration options. In case you are not glad with the Gmail app for Android, you may think about Gmail options. Or else, you should utilize third-party electronic mail apps for Android to preserve your inbox organized.
Credit score: Source link