Each Android system ships with a built-in navigation app known as Google Maps. Google backs Google Maps, and it offers extra options than another navigation app. Equally, Windows 11 additionally ships with a Maps app backed by Microsoft, which helps you to search for areas, get instructions, see the focus, and extra.
Though the Maps app of Windows 11 affords some actually good options like saving offline maps, saving favourite locations, creating collections of locations, and extra, individuals nonetheless look for methods to run Google Maps on their PC.
Whilst you can entry the Google Maps by way of any internet browser on Windows PC, wouldn’t it’s higher if we had a devoted Google Maps app on our desktop? When you add Google Maps as an app on Windows 11, you not want to open the net browser and head to the maps.google.com tackle each time you need to search for a location.
Steps to Download Google Maps for Windows 11
Each time you want to entry the Google Maps, open the Windows 11 Begin menu and choose the Google Maps app. Beneath, we now have shared the 2 finest methods to obtain Google Maps for Windows 11. Let’s get began.
Download Google Maps for Windows by way of the Chrome browser
You need to use the Google Chrome internet browser to flip any web site right into a desktop app. Therefore, we are going to use the Chrome internet browser to flip the maps.google.com web site right into a Windows app. Listed here are a few of the easy steps you want to observe.
1. To begin with, open the Google Chrome browser in your PC. Subsequent, head to the https://www.google.com/maps web site.
2. As soon as the webpage masses, click on on the three dots within the top-right nook.
3. From the menu that seems, click on on the Set up Google Maps.
4. On the affirmation immediate, click on on the Set up button.
5. It will set up Google maps as an app in your Windows 10/11 PC. Now entry the Google Maps desktop app, open Windows 11 begin menu, and click on on the Google Maps.
That’s it! That is how one can obtain Google Maps for Windows by way of the Chrome browser. You may also pin the Google Maps desktop app to the taskbar.
Download & Set up Google Maps on Windows 11 by way of BlueStack
Android emulators are one other best choice to obtain Google Maps for PC. We’ve used BlueStack to emulate the Android model of Google Maps to the PC. Right here’s how to do it.
1. To begin with, obtain & set up the BlueStacks emulator in your Windows PC.
2. As soon as put in, open BlueStacks and click on on the Play Retailer app.
3. On the Play Retailer, register together with your Google Account.
4. As soon as signed in, search for Google Maps on the Google Play Retailer. Subsequent, open the Google Maps app from the checklist.
5. Click on on the Set up button behind Google Maps to set up the navigation app in your BlueStacks emulator.
6. As soon as put in, open Google Maps and begin utilizing it.
That’s it! BlueStacks emulator will present the total Google Maps Android expertise in your Windows 11 PC.
It is possible for you to to use the Google Maps app in your Windows 10 or Windows 11 PC and entry all its options. So, these are the 2 finest methods to obtain & set up Google Maps on Windows 11. If you understand another methods to run Google Maps on Windows 11, tell us within the feedback.
Credit score: Source link