Windows 11 gives you a Startup folder the place you possibly can add apps that you really want to launch at startup. Startup apps in Windows 11 affect the boot time; if in case you have a high-end PC, you received’t discover a distinction.
Other than launching apps at Startup, you possibly can even set Windows 11 to open particular folders at the startup. Let’s settle for it; all of us have a folder or two that we entry steadily and preserve open on a regular basis, and we wish to have these folders open mechanically on the Startup.
You may configure Windows 11 to open these folders when your PC begins mechanically. There are two completely different strategies to open folders at startup in Windows 11, and in this text, we’ll share each of them.
2 Methods to Open Folders at Startup in Windows 11
Therefore, if you would like to open folders at startup in Windows 11 mechanically, proceed studying till the very finish. Beneath, we now have shared the 2 greatest methods to open a folder when Windows 11 Begins mechanically. Let’s try.
1) Add Folders to the Startup Folder
That is the simplest methodology out of all. Right here you simply want to transfer the folder that you really want to open to the Startup folder. Comply with a number of the easy steps we now have shared beneath.
1. To begin with, press the Windows Key + R button in your keyboard. It will open the Run dialog field, kind in
shell:startup, and hit the Enter button.
2. It will open the Startup folder in your Windows 11. Right here you want to transfer the folder you need to open at startup.
3. If you want to cease the folder from opening at startup, merely delete the folder from the Startup folder.
That’s it! You might be completed. The subsequent time you reboot or flip in your laptop, the folder will open mechanically.
2) Robotically Open Folder by way of Job Scheduler
This methodology is for individuals who can’t entry the Startup folder of Windows 11. Right here we want to create a job in the Job Scheduler and schedule it to set off at the Startup. Right here’s what you want to do.
1. First, click on on the Windows 11 Search and sort in Job Scheduler. Subsequent, open the Job Scheduler app from the listing.
2. On the Job Scheduler, click on on the Create Primary Job on the appropriate pane.
3. On the Create a Primary Job Window, kind a reputation on your job in the Identify discipline. As soon as completed, click on on the Subsequent button.
4. On the Job Set off display, choose When the pc begins and click on on the Subsequent button.
5. Choose the Begin a program possibility on the Motion display and click on on the Subsequent button.
6. Subsequent, underneath the Program/script, kind in explorer.exe. On the Add arguments discipline, enter the trail of the folder you need to open at startup. As soon as completed, click on on the Subsequent button.
7. Now, test the Abstract and click on on the End button. As soon as completed, shut the Job Scheduler.
That’s it! You might be completed. Now the folder will mechanically open when Windows 11 begins.
So, these are the 2 greatest methods to mechanically open a folder when Windows 11 begins. Just like the folder, you possibly can even launch apps at Startup on the Windows 11 working system. If another methods to open a folder at Startup, tell us in the feedback.
Credit score: Source link